InventHelp Wiki – http://www.pearltrees.com/shaunreuter/inventhelp-patent/id24990760/item257779222. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of your reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good understanding you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of services not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as it can.